- White Tissue Paper (or white paper towel, coffee filters)
- Food Coloring
- Muffin Tin
- Adult mixes up dye in muffin tin ahead of time. Use very small amounts of water with a little food coloring in each part of the muffin tin. Each part of the tin can get a different color.
- Child folds the white tissue paper many times.
- Child dips the corners of the tissue paper into different colors of dye.
- Keeping the paper folded, set paper aside to dry. If outside, use a rock to weight it down.
- Once the paper is dry, unfold it.