- Red Food Coloring (optional)
- Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- Parchment Paper on Baking Sheet
- Peanut Butter
- Adult adds a drop of red food coloring to each biscuit and kneads it in.
- Place Biscuits as ovals (typical shape) on parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Bake biscuit for 8 to 10 minutes at 450 degrees, or according to package directions.
- Once biscuits are cool, stick cashews on as legs with peanut butter.
- Fill the top center of the biscuit with jelly (mouth).
- Push in raisins for eyes.