- 16 ounces of frozen bread dough
- Green Food Coloring mixed with milk
- Raisins and peanut butter
- Let bread dough thaw (at least 2 hours).
- Place dough on floured board or parchment paper.
- Cut 1.5 inches off of each end and set aside.
- Squeeze loaf to form a neck and tail.
- Roll part of cut off dough for legs and tuck underneath the loaf belly.
- Let dough rise.
- Clip parts with scissors, creating texture along back, tail, and jaw.
- Paint on food coloring mixed with milk.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stick on raisin eyes and nostrils with peanut butter after it has cooled.