- Can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Herb Seasoning
- 12 to 15 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
- Parchment Paper on a Baking Sheet
- grated or sliced cheese
- other topping(s): pepperoni or salami, pineapple, olives, peppers, etc.
- Adult opens can of tomato sauce.
- Child dumps in seasoning and stirs.
- Adult separates biscuits from tube.
- Child pats each biscuit onto parchment paper, placed on a baking sheet.
- Put sauce on each biscuit, then desired toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.