Explore the hills and valleys of this historic estate that has become a mecca for mountain bikers, dog walkers, and hikers.
- Beautiful meadows, oak groves, and hills!
- Bikes are allowed; this is a popular mountain biking spot.
- Wildlife includes deer, rabbits, bobcats, coyotes, squirrels, various birds, lizards, and grasshoppers.
- Great hilly trails for those seeking a hill workout.
- The residents of Prospect Road beyond the park gates keep their gardens rural and rustic, maintaining the natural beauty of the area.
- Dogs allowed on leash.
- Portapottie at the parking lot.
- Trails can be steep and rough; use brakes and keep an eye out for roots, ruts, and rocks.
- As this is a popular mountain biking area, be wary of fast bikes and always leave some room for them to pass. Around sharp corners on single track paths (as on Seven Springs Loop), announce yourself so as to give oncoming bikers warning!
- Stay on the trails to avoid ticks and poison oak!
Prospect Road beyond the park gate / parking lot is paved and wide. Its grade and occasional holes in the tarmac may make it unsuitable for wheelchairs. The parking lot and portapottie are suitable for people with handicaps.
- Recommended Routes