Enjoy short, energetic hikes that provide great views of the Lexington Reservoir.
- Great views of the Lexington County Reservoir.
- There are two fishing points at this park.
- The hikes are moderately challenging, but they avoid the especially difficult parts of the trails that stretch into Sierra Azul park.
- The trail is free of traffic noise and is not crowded.
- There are some benches along the side of the road next to the reservoir.
- There are lots of different birds, plants and butterflies. The plants range from monkeyflowers to chamise and belong to a variety of different biomes.
- Stay on the trail to avoid ticks and poison oak.
- Be aware of rattlesnakes.
The trails are often too steep for wheelchairs in the beginning. There are handicapped accessible bathrooms at all the parking lots.
- Recommended Routes