Enjoy views of the East Bay, hang gliders, wildflowers, and more.
- Historic missions are nearby.
- This is popular training hike for people getting into mountaineering.
- Hang gliders launch from here.
- Green grass and wild flowers are abundant here, in the Spring.
- Stay on designated trails to protect the ecosystem.
- Parking can be crowded, especially on the weekends.
- Trails can get muddy after rain, so it's better to stick with the paved trails, like Hidden Valley Trail and some parts of Peak Trail after rain.
- It can snow during the winter.
No - too steep for wheelchairs.
- Recommended Routes