Walk the sunny Russian Ridge, follow a hiking trail into the woods, or enjoy beautiful Alpine Pond, complete with a nature center and binoculars.
- This is part of the Bay Area Ridge Trail.
- This park includes beautiful rolling hills of grass and some lovely shady groves of trees.
- This is a very popular mountain biking destination.
- The pond and its nature center are a perfect destination for families. See plenty of water fowl, fish, dragonflies, and other wildlife there.
- In the grassy hills, enjoy seeing deer, squirrels, lizards, snakes, and a wide range of birds.
- Wildflowers abound in the Spring.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the Santa Cruz Mountains and Silicon Valley.
- This park links up with Long Ridge and Coal Creek preserves.
- Stay on the trail to avoid ticks.
- Keep an eye out for poison oak.
Most trails are not wheelchair accessible, but there is one accessible trail that heads down to South Ridge. There are also wheelchair designated parking spaces and wheelchair bathrooms.
- Recommended Routes