Hike this stretch of paved, two-laned trail parallel to Skyline Boulevard, that runs South to Crystal Springs’ Sawyer Camp Trail.
- This is a well-maintained, popular, two-lane, paved trail.
- Bicycles are allowed.
- Great views of the fog rolling in over the mountains to the West, as well as distant views of the San Andreas Lake.
- Nice wildflowers along the path, and occasional wildlife like birds and lizards.
- The path connects to Sawyer Camp Trail along Crystal Springs Reservoir at its South end, via an unpaved trail on the West side of Skyline Blvd. or a paved route along the East side of Skyline Blvd. Combining both trails can yield a long trek.
- No dogs are allowed.
- No smoking permitted.
- Stay on the trail to avoid ticks and poison oak.
- The traffic along parallel Skyline Blvd. can get loud.
The path is not steeply graded, and is wide and flat for wheelchair use. Most parking areas are not marked with spots, but seem suitable for handicapped use.
- Recommended Routes