Getting Started in any Outdoor Venture
You’ve run on your own, but with a baby there’s a lot to consider.
- For a list of things to consider when selecting a hike or run, see Criteria for a Baby-Friendly Hike
- For physical considerations for the runner and the rider, see Suiting Up: Preparing for Hiking with Baby
- You see the signs at the trailhead, but want more guidance. See Outdoor Safety Precautions: Ticks and Poison Oak
- Still have a question? See Frequently Asked Questions or E-mail StrollerHikes.
Special Preparation and Considerations for a Run
- For some consideration and preparation topics specific to a run, see Running Preparation and Consideration
- Want some running buddies or looking for a race? See Running Groups and Races
- Find a Running Trail at StrollerHikes.com
Find a Location
|Interactive Map||Hikes Comparison Chart|
|Click on a geographical region to learn more about it!||Compare Hike features here to learn more about the hikes!|